1. Terms and Conditions
- Your access to and use of this website (and any and all related software utilized to support this website) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions of Property Trade Limited (“PFX”) where FX represent Trade.
- You agree to comply with and be irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions herein-below, in order to utilize this website and engage in the services of PFX.
- This website provides all of the necessary information with regard to the operating system utilized to run your own back-office to earn on your bonuses, as well as details of our compensation plan for referrals.
- To make use of our services, you will need to register and open an account on this Website (“account”).
- You will be required to activate your account within One hundred (100) days from the date of registration. Failure to do so will result in your account being deleted. You will be permitted to re-register again in the future.
- By opening an account on this website, you confirm that you irrevocably agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set out hereinbelow.
2. Account Eligibility
- You must:
- if an individual, be at least 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age and capable of entering into a legally binding contract; and have a valid email address;
- if a company, trust, partnership or any other legal entity, be dliy registered under the applicable laws of the country in which the aforesaid entity conducts business;
- be sponsored by an existing PFX member (“sponsor”);
- be responsible for your own taxes on any proceeds;
- You will not be eligible for an account withdrawals if you do not have a valid identity document;
- You are responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your login details, which consist of your e-mail address and password. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
3. Disclaimer of warranties
- You understand and acknowledge that:
- PFX is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond PFX’s reasonable control;
- PFX cannot provide any guarantees as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information (which may contain outdated information, inaccuracies or errors) and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, and PFX expressly excludes any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law;
- your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which PFX will not be liable;
- you are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements;
- this website may include links to other third-party websites which are not controlled by PFX, it is provided for your convenience and further information, and you access the same at your own risk.
4. PFX’s exclusive rights
- You acknowledge and agree that our Website contains confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property.
- You are permitted to use this website provided that, you do not (and do not allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in this website in any manner or form;
- use modified versions of this website, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the website; or
- access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by PFX for use in accessing the Website.
- You authorize PFX to use your name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional materials and waive all claims for remuneration for such use.
- You permit PFX to contact you via email or text messaging for reasons including, but not limited to, PFX announcements, bonus programs and promotions, changes in policy, etc.
- You understand that PFX may charge you a fee of 5% for any payment made to you by PFX via electronic transfer or via direct deposit.
- You further understand that PFX implements a minimum amount of $50 before a payment will be made to you.
- The current exchange rate is N500 to a dollar and will be review from time to time depending on the economy situations.
5. Your conduct
- You will not:
- use this website for any unlawful purposes;
- use information obtained from this website to transmit or authorize the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited emails;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on PFX’s operation of its website; and use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of this website.
- make false, misleading or disparaging statements about PFX, its employees or founders, the compensation plan, ID positions or the PFX mission and vision.
- Display of commission checks, the making of income projections and use of income testimonials to prospective IDs, which is strictly prohibited.
- You will conduct yourself as a member in a courteous, fair and ethical manner.
- You are responsible for supervising and supporting the members you refer into the program and in your commissionable downline.
- You agree to maintain monthly communication and support to these members in your commissionable down-line by way of any of the following or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone communication, written communication and attendance at member meetings.
- You undertake to keep any, and all PFX statements private and will not publish any statements, profits and the like on social media or any other search engine which is subject to public consumption.
- You understand that if you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement or policies and procedures of PFX, or any part of this agreement, PFX, at its discretion, may terminate your membership or impose upon you other disciplinary action, including, but not limited to, forfeiture of bonuses and commission, loss of all or part of your downline marketing organization.
- If you are in breach, default or violation of the agreement at termination, you will not be entitled to receive any further bonuses or commissions. If this agreement is terminated for any reason, you will forever lose your rights as a member, including rights to your downline marketing organization, and rights to compensation pursuant to PFX ’s Compensation Plan.
- You indemnify and release PFX from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses awarded by any competent court or tribunal) resulting from your use of this website, or breach of any terms and conditions you agree to; prior to accessing this website, in the proportion that represents the extent to which the claim, suit, demand, action, liability, cost or expense is caused by your negligent or wrongful acts or omissions.
- You understand that failure to comply with the above PFX terms and conditions and policies and procedures herein may result in the termination of agreement and/or PFX’s may suspend your member status and any payments due to you may be delayed until final resolution has been achieved.
- You acknowledge that in the event of your violation of this agreement and/or PFX’s terms and conditions and/or policies and procedures, your member rights may be terminated without further commission or payments of any kind, which will be forfeited to PFX.
- You agree that you indemnify and hold PFX, its directors, officers or employees harmless from any and all claims, damages or expenses (including attorney fees) that may arise from your actions or conduct in violation or contravention of this agreement.
- You acknowledge the PFX’s Compensation Program is based on current products and is subject to change without notice.
7. Limitation of liability
- Neither party is liable to the other for any consequential or indirect loss including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of data, lost opportunity cost, loss of enjoyment.
8. Transferring your Account / Creating Multiple Accounts
- No account shall be ceded or assigned to any third party of whatsoever nature, due to the risk of cybercrimes and despite any other terms and conditions contained herein, this clause shall not be varied.
- Change of original enroller is not permitted.
- Member and customer lists and names are owned by PFX and may never be used for any commercial or business purpose without the prior written consent of PFX.
- Members are not allowed to create multiple account since our system runs on a mono-line.
- Multiple account is prohibited and the system will use KYC to check and enforce this rule. Any member that violates this rule will have the extra accounts blocked and deleted from the system.
9. Amendments and variations to terms and conditions
- PFX may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, if and when necessary. The updated terms will appear on this website. If you do not agree to comply and be bound by the terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this website.
- This agreement and the relationship between you and PFX shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its international conflict of law provisions.
11. Waiver and severability of terms
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, alternatively such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect and binding on the parties.
12. No right of survivor-ship
- All rights in and to your account or information within your account terminate upon the earlier of cancellation of your account or your death or winding-up of your estate.
- Upon receipt of a request for cancellation, a copy of a death certificate or notice of winding up, PFX will close your account, provide a written statement of your account and transfer any assets that are held on your behalf in accordance with the written direction of you or your duly appointed executor or estate administrator.
- You understand that your account may be bequeathed to an heir upon your death or demise, but cannot be transferred, ceded or assigned during your lifetime.
13. Policies and Procedures, The Compensation Plan, and the Terms and Conditions are Incorporated into Affiliate Agreement:
- These policies and procedures, as presented herein, and as amended from time to time at the sole discretion of PFX, are incorporated into, and form an integral part of the PFX Affiliate Agreement, Compensation Plan and Terms and Conditions.
- Throughout these policies and procedures, when the term “agreement” is used, it collectively refers to the PFX Affiliate Application, the PFX policies and procedures, the PFX Compensation, together with the terms and conditions in part A hereof.
- Notwithstanding anything hereinabove, it remains the responsibility of each member to read, understand, adhere to, and ensure that he or she is aware of, and operating under the most current version of these policies and procedures.
- When enrolling a new Member, it is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide the most current version of these policies and procedures, the PFX’s terms and conditions and the Marketing and Compensation Plan to the applicant, prior to his or her execution of the Affiliate Agreement.
- PFX conducts business in an ethical and credible manner and requires its members to deal ethically with their customers, with each other and with
- PFX permits no unethical or illegal activity, nor shall it be held liable for same and will intercede when such behavior may come to the attention of PFX, and the PFX reserves the right to use its best judgment in deciding whether certain member activities are unethical.
- Furthermore, PFX may use its own discretion in determining the appropriate course of action. If PFX determines that unethical activities may exist, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate member status, including but not limited to, all commissions and payments of any kind.
- Under no circumstances is a member, whose membership is terminated for unethical or illegal activity, entitled to a refund of the renewal fee, nor are they entitled to sell or transfer their position. Examples of unethical behaviour include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Making any false or misleading remarks, statements, innuendos or spreading rumors that may disparage PFX, its products or services, its compensation plan, its employees, its founders or another PFX Member;
- Making any claim regarding the PFX’s products that are not found on the PFX’s current websites or official, current marketing material;
- Making unapproved income claims or revealing the amount of income you are or have received through PFX; Use any of the information in your back office or activity report in a manner to influence another PFX member to alter their relationship with PFX in any manner whatsoever;
- Use the information in your back office or activity report to compete with the PFX in any manner whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, personally or through an agent or third party;
- Providing, selling or revealing any customer lists and/or their contact information that appears in your activity report or downline report to a third part This includes the customer lists and/or their contact information that belongs to PFX or appears in any other member’s activity report or downline report;
- Directly or indirectly disclose the password or other access code to your back office or activity report;
- Forging any signature on any document;
- Any unauthorized use of the PFX ’s name, logos, photos, videos, trademarks or copyrighted material in any way or fashion;
- Violation of any government laws or regulations;
- Competing with the PFX’s products or services directly or indirectly through association with another business or through your own personal efforts;
- Aggressive or abusive language, behaviour or treatment or any inappropriate behaviour toward any PFX employee, founder or another PFX member;
- Publication of any confidential information, including personal account statements, growth margins or profit guarantees on any social media platform or any other public platform.
- No Cross-line, Every body is on a single line.
- A member may not solicit an individual or entity that has previously been sponsored by another PFX member (or who is considering joining PFX and being sponsored by another member) to join their PFX business in such member’s commission line.
16. Territorial Rights/Conducting Business Across International Borders
- Members may market services and products and sponsor new members in any country where PFX conducts business, without exclusivity.
- Members conducting business in foreign countries must adhere to the PFX terms and conditions and policies and procedures governing activities in such count.
- Furthermore, compensation will be based on the current Compensation Plan of that specific count.
- Members are responsible for knowing and adhering to all laws and accepted business practices within the countries in which they choose to market. This includes, but is not limited to, customs and immigration laws and accepted marketing practices and competition laws.
17. Qualification Requirements for Payment
- PFX offers a variety of different options which allows the member to earn income through its Compensation Plan.
- Some of these payment plans require the Member to be qualified. Qualification requirements are defined in the Compensation Plan. It is the responsibility of the member to continually check and to ensure that they are qualified for each individual payment plan which may require qualifications. PFX will not be obligated, nor held liable, to pay for any payment plan where a member may fall out of qualification.
18. General Rules
- Always introduce and refer to yourself as an PFX member. You will never give the impression that you represent PFX in any way as an employee or an official agent.
- The use of PFX’s logos and trademarks or service marks are strictly prohibited without prior, written approval from.
- Make sure that when you design the material, it clearly shows that it is coming from you as a member and not produced by PFX in any way, shape or form.
- You may use PFX’s written information that is commonly found in the current marketing materials, but may not do so word for word without prior, written approval from the PFX as PFX’s materials are protected by copyright laws and trademarks.
- You may never make any promises of income of set growth percentages an PFX will not be held liable for any losses of whatsoever nature due to unfilled promises to prospective members or third parties by any other existing members.
19. Trademarks and Copyrights
- PFX will not allow the use of its trade names, trademarks, designs, photos, videos, audio recordings or symbols by any person, including any PFX member, without its prior, written permission.
- Members may not produce, for sale or distribution, any recorded PFX events and speeches without written permission from the PFX, nor may members reproduce, for sale or for personal use, any recording of PFX-produced audio or videotape presentations.
- PFX supports the practice of Regional and local Training Events, "Personal Business Opportunity Meetings” and Private Business Receptions, as they are valuable educational tools when conducted properly with both professionalism and integrity.
- Attendance at PFX events is not a requirement for being a member, nor a prerequisite for success in this business, however, each member is implored to attempt to attend as many PFX events as reasonably possible to assist in the growth of PFX.
- PFX reserves the right to pursue the remuneration of any legal or operational fees or the recovery for any damages as a result of any policy violation by any PFX member and further reserves the right to recoup such costs from future bonuses, commissions or other payments of such defaulting member.
22. Further Limitations
- PFX reserves the right to limit or disallow any marketing activities that cast negative aspersions on the integrity, truthfulness, and/or reputation of PFX or its members.
23. Privacy of Personal Information
- PFX maintains a strong commitment to protecting the privacy of its customers and members and their personal information.
- The rules and regulations outlined in this document are intended to protect the PFX opportunity for all involved and members are implored to adhere to the terms and conditions, as well as the policies and procedures, as set forth herein to ensure that you are in compliance.
- Please note that any infraction of these rules and regulations may result in suspension or immediate deactivation/termination of your membership.
- By accepting herein below, I confirm that I have carefully read, understood, and I agree to comply with PFX’s Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures.
- I further agree and understand that PFX’s Policies and Procedures are binding and form part of this agreement.
- I understand that I must be in good standing and not in violation of any of the terms of this agreement in order to be eligible to receive any bonuses or commissions from PFX.
- The continuation of my PFX membership or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute my acceptance of the terms and conditions, the policies and procedures and any and all amendments pertaining to both of the aforesaid.